The company will receive a Golden Hello of £10,000 which they then invest in their enterprise.
After they have successfully passed the three-month intensive Satoshi Block Dojo Hot House – they will then be given £140,000.
Successful startups have their SEED round in month 12 after company inception, around £1.3M – £1.5M at an approximate valuation of £5.5M.
1. If it was cashflow positive, it could choose self-funding.
2. It could raise funds through debt or loan notes from investors.
3. If it was a consumer product, they could opt to do crowdfunding.
4. They could pitch to existing investors for a follow-on round.
5. They could pitch to VCs to secure a Series A funding round.
6. They may opt to exit at around three years from inception, with a trade sale.